Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hound - I'm calling you out!!!

Options
  • 06-06-2012 1:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭

You've been acting the big shot ever since the last inferno and me, Doyler, Bush and especially Gorysnake are sick of it.

Winning one inferno when i wasn't playing honda and cobelfrog wasn't even there doesn't make you the best so stop going around with your big ballyer head telling everybody you own Ireland.

And another thing, buy a school bag, sick of seeing you come to tourneys and casuals carrying you gear in plastic bags, your making a show of yourself and the community as a whole, pull yourself together.

Furthermore, you play bull**** characters and therefore your wins are tainted and in my opinion completely fraudulent. Your a whore.

I'm calling you out hound, what you gonna do about it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,328 ✭✭✭Nutrient

You've been acting the big shot ever since the last inferno and me and Doyler are sick of it.

Winning one inferno when i wasn't playing honda and cobelfrog wasn't even there doesn't make you the best so stop going around with your big ballyer head telling everybody you own Ireland.

And another thing, buy a school bag, sick of seeing you come to tourneys and casuals carrying you gear in plastic bags, your making a show of yourself and the community as a whole, pull yourself together.

Furthermore, you play bull**** characters and therefore your wins are tainted and in my opinion completely fraudulent. Your a whore.

I'm calling you out hound, what you gonna do about it.

Love how Doylers just thrown in there

Probably oblivious to the whole thing:pac:

FT10 is the only way to resolve this

10 sandwichs on Hound:D

• Registered Users Posts: 18,707 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

There is a bag shop right around the corner of XGC, y'know.

If When Hound wins, you should buy him one.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,328 ✭✭✭Nutrient

K.O.Kiki wrote: »
    There is a bag shop right around the corner of XGC, y'know.

If When Hound wins, you should buy him one.

Have a bag match:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 800 ✭✭✭The Hound

• Registered Users Posts: 4,229 ✭✭✭Dreddybajs

stev0 you fraud bitch, cheek of you making a thread like this the night after talking ****e on IRC about how mad I was playing you at casuals at Inferno? only bag hound'll need is a body bag when he's done with you. stay free

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭stev0knev022

• Registered Users Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭Fergus_

I leave for 1 day and this happens

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,005 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

• Registered Users Posts: 547 ✭✭✭ladnopoka

*grabs some popcorn

• Registered Users Posts: 258 ✭✭Hawke

Scrap at break lads.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭animaX

Most hype matches since the farz-unky stream!

Would pay to watch this :cool:

Advertisement