Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Which garden furniture?

Options
  • 06-06-2012 11:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 275 ✭✭

Hoping someone can give me advice here. Looking to get a table and chair set for the garden. Have a budget of 300-400 euros, need to be able fold/stack it away in a smallish shed for winter too. Are the wooden sets in B&Q/Woodies/Argos any good or would i be better off with an aluminium set of some sort? Would prefer something with not too much maintanence and that will last for 5 years plus. Any help appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭looksee

Aluminium would be a lot easier to move. I have a couple of aluminium and woven plastic chairs that have been out in all weathers for two or three years now and just need a wipe down after the winter. The wood looks nicer but the aluminium is easier to manage, and the chairs stack handily too.

Advertisement