Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Roseanna runs the mini-marathon...sort of

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭PinkFly

who cares?? :confused::confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,753 ✭✭✭davet82

i like to look at her pictures :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

PinkFly wrote: »
    who cares?? :confused::confused:
    The people who sponsored her?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,159 ✭✭✭frag420

She should have got someone to push her along in a big bed for the 10 km...............................while being shagged senseless on it for the duration of the race.

Trust me, she would def of come first in that race!!

Boom Boom

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

I so would.

Even despite the fact she's technically 50% Chris De Burgh.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,543 ✭✭✭JerryHandbag

Rosanna-gate?

So if she tripped into a gate while running, would it be Rosanna-gate-gate?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭trooney

Was never sure why this event was ever billed as a marathon of any sort. 9km? Hardly a marathon in any sense of the word.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,113 ✭✭✭Lumbo

trooney wrote: »
    Was never sure why this event was ever billed as a marathon of any sort. 9km? Hardly a marathon in any sense of the word.

Sounds like a mini-marathon to me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,277 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

trooney wrote: »

Indeed! Feck all the charities which were supported - the important thing here is getting pedantic about terminology!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,572 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

I guarantee you that within 6 months, she'll be spilling all to Barry Egan in a "Sindo exclusive" about how "beastly internet trolls bullied her" when they called shennanigans on her.

With that in mind, be aware that there will be a few choice quotes lifted out of context in here and wanged into a Communications Clinic brief.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 285 ✭✭lisaj

As far as I know she does a lot of charity races and there would be no real reason why she would have to cheat. Maybe she doesn't want anyone to see her coming across the finish line looking sweaty and red (normal after running 10k).
    I did get some satisfaction beating her in a race a few months back...she probably looked a bit better crossing the finish though :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

Robbo wrote: »
    I guarantee you that within 6 months, she'll be spilling all to Barry Egan in a "Sindo exclusive" about how "beastly internet trolls bullied her" when they called shennanigans on her. .

Her Da rode the babysitter back in the 90s.

You think she'd have moved on by now,.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭trooney

o1s1n wrote: »
    Indeed! Feck all the charities which were supported - the important thing here is getting pedantic about terminology!

Well, no, actually. I have no gripe with the monies raised or the causes supported. None whatsoever. Just a gripe with the fact that its not a marathon in ANY sense of the word. if they choose to call it a quarter marathon then I'll fully support that title. The important thing is the title of the event. Exactly.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,069 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

They'll not take her medal back.. having her in the race raises its profile somewhat and since it's all for charity anyway; it'd probably be a disservice to make a huge deal about it. Still though, very deceitful of her if true.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

This is all hearsay.
    Broadsheet refers to some post on boards and a thread is started on boards referring to broadsheet :D

From the link:
    Boards.ie contributor Drakefan writes:
    I have a suspicious story regarding Rosanna Davison’s alleged participation in the mini marathon…. I saw her coming out of a house on Leeson street and joining in the race at around 9km. Of course this in itself is not evidence enough as to her lack of running the previous 9km.

Already discussed in www.boards.ie › ... › Athletics / Running / Triathlon › A / R / T Events

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement