Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Unsealed answer books

• 06-06-2012 1:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

I had a really good paper 1 and everything was going grand until I realised I sealed my answerbook wrong and tore off the wrong part :/ I said it to the superintendent and he said it'd be ok but does anybody know if they'll mark me down or something because my answerbook is unsealed? :confused:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,992 ✭✭✭✭partyatmygaff

Shouldn't make any difference. Out of the tens of thousands doing the paper i'd say a sizeable proportion of them didn't seal the paper or sealed it incorrectly.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,076 ✭✭✭Eathrin

Did you tear off the perforated side?
    I can see how that may have confused you!

• Registered Users Posts: 2 LCBlues

I felt so stupid after it haha! I'll know what to do tomorrow at least, it was just the pressure of the first day, ye know yerselves... I was just talking to my English teacher who said they have to check they're all sealed properly anyway, so I guess it'll be ok :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 331 ✭✭taylorconor95

We were told not to seal ours so nobody did!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,076 ✭✭✭Eathrin

We were told not to seal ours so nobody did!

I don't trust your school >_>

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 568 ✭✭✭Dapics

I completely forgot to seal mine!! Dang it!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,236 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

The cheapo glue means most of them arrive unsealed to the correctors anyway.
    Don't worry about it.

Advertisement