Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Name an animal or species that you wish were extinct.

13»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 290 ✭✭Uberbeamerman

Pigeons
    They're up to something.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,037 ✭✭✭Nothingbetter2d

Kolido wrote: »
    and what about private lice?

if it is not tax payer's expense you can keep your private lice to yourself ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,916 ✭✭✭shopaholic01

pubic lice should be exterminated
    Kolido wrote: »
    and what about private lice?

Pubic and private lice.

Any of these buggers go public;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,956 ✭✭✭Doc Ruby

+1 to mosquitoes, also Canadian black flies. Polar bears too, only I don't really wish they were extinct, just scared enough of humans not to hunt and eat us.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭Seaneh

Funglegunk wrote: »
    Mosquitos.

Hate them!
    Bastards ****ing love me though.

Woke up one morning in Ecuador with 48 bites!

Oh and bot flies, ****ing disgusting!

Thank God I never had to deal with that one... ugh...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,204 ✭✭✭dodderangler

Po**sh
    And cats

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,674 ✭✭✭Faith+1

Wood pigeons. F*cking b*stards keep waking me up at 5am! If I had a gun I'd shoot the fat f*cks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,359 ✭✭✭✭endacl

youtube! wrote: »
    For me its primates, monkeys apes etc.

I hate apes,gibbons, rhesus,chimps, orangatangs and any other monkey you could name.
    OP! This comes as quite a shock!

Especially as they always spoke so highly of you...

Faith+1 wrote: »
    Wood pigeons. F*cking b*stards keep waking me up at 5am! If I had a gun I'd shoot the fat f*cks.

They taste great though...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,308 ✭✭✭✭gammygils

Feckin Midges!

Was in Connemara last weekend

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,377 ✭✭✭zenno

Definitely mosquitoes.
    youtube::::

I think baby chimps are gross looking ugly things, sorry.

Just wondering what blood-type you are ? well if you are not blood-type 0 rhesus negative then i'm afraid that you have the rhesus monkey gene so you are a part of this primate. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 324 ✭✭Wereghost

davet82 wrote: »
    fcukin unicorns...
    Vermin. They breed like rabbits.

Lions for me. King of the jungle, my bony a**e! Firstly, being a king is nothing to crow about. Secondly, killing the young of the pride after taking it over makes a lion nothing but a scumbag with a mane in my book. To be fair, though, Gorillas do the same and I don't think any species has a glowing track recording the stepparent department. But still, there's no excuse for those lazy, pretentious a-holes.

Advertisement