Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Budget Plan

Options
  • 06-06-2012 1:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭

Hi,

First time posting here, so firgive me if this question has been already answered.

A canvaser ( very polite ) called to the door yesterday evening looking for me to change my GAS and Elec back to Electric Ireland.

I am currently paying by a budget plan, which make things easier for me. ( 12 payment for each year , even over the summer, so I am in credit when winter arrives ) .

I switched over from ESB a couple of years ago, when I was also paying on a budget plan.

However, I was told last night that Electric Ireland, no longer operate budget plans. It was suggested that I could make payments on account by standing order, online payments etc , but I wanted the budget plan.

So therefore I did not switch over last night

Regards

Aidan

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,585 ✭✭✭EI: Una

Hi Aidan,

We do offer a facility called the Equaliser, which enables the customer to pay a set amount per month, "banking" credit for the winter months (amount subject to usage patterns) but it is offered by our Service department rather than Sales - it is set up on a need-to basis on foot of customer requests.

Regards,
    Una

• Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭aidan.connolly

Hi Una

That is exactly what I want !

I will make further enquirys as to how to transfer my Gas and Elec over to Electric Ireland and set this up at the Equaliser at the same time

Thanks

Aidan

Hi again Aidan,

Just some further information: currently the Equaliser is available for electricity only - gas cannot be paid in this way.

Regards,
    Una

• Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭aidan.connolly

Una

Ok

I think I will stay where I am.

Thanks

No problem Aidan. We are currently working on such a plan for both electricity and gas, to be rolled out in the next few months.

Regards,
    Una

• Advertisement
Advertisement