Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How much is space/room rent in Community ctrs etc in North Dublin?

Options
  • 06-06-2012 1:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭

Hi guys,

Just wondering if any of you know of cheap enough spaces to rent rooms in around North Dublin (city and county) for example i was looking online at Castleknock Community centre rates and it's around €10 per hr for a small room...which is great!

Do any of you know of any other places I could check out and the likely rates as I want to run a few classes over the summer. I've looked online and very few give their rates openly so i'll be emailing them to get the information but I know from past experience that these things can take a while before hearing back so I'm just thinking it'd be a good idea to get further information and head out to a few places in person.

I'm thinking of areas like Malahide, Baldoyle, Portmarnock, Howth, Skerries, Balbriggan, Blanchardstown, Finglas, Santry, Drumcondra (basically anywhere within relative proximity to Swords). If any of you have any suggestions or information on places to check I'd really appreciate it!

Thanks
    C ;-)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,775 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

You could also try local sports clubs. In Skerries, for example, the rugby, GAA, sailing & soccer clubs would probably all have facilities similar to the local community center. Possibly also the local Scout Den?

I'm sure that the same would go for other towns in the area.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,650 Mod ✭✭✭✭pinkypinky

Is the new Applewood community centre open yet?
    I drove up to look at recently and looks finished.

Genealogy Forum Mod

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,700 ✭✭✭tricky D

Training Room in Baldoyle Forum is between €16-20 per hour, depending on extra requirements with plenty of free slots at this time.

http://www.baldoyleforum.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 2,092 ✭✭✭celticbest

Try Colmcille's GAA club across from the old Motorola building.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 2,688 Mod ✭✭✭✭Morpheus

Ringcommon Sports Centre just outside balbriggan, combined clubs centre in balbriggan and O Dweyers GAA club in balbriggan too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭caesura

That's great guys...I'll get started on contacting those places.

Basically I'm hoping to go for rooms that cost between €10 an €20 that way I won't be too out of pocket if i don't get the numbers I need.

If you think of any others please let me know as the more places I can follow up on the better my options are.

Thanks a million for the info!

Advertisement