Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Roll out lawn\grass

Options
  • 06-06-2012 2:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 908 ✭✭✭

Anybody knows where i might get me hands on that roll out lawn\grass around dundalk area?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,449 ✭✭✭livEwirE

I saw loads of this in B&Q at the weekend in Liffey Valley Dublin, maybe try your local B&Q in Dundalk.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭paddy147

livEwirE wrote: »
    I saw loads of this in B&Q at the weekend in Liffey Valley Dublin, maybe try your local B&Q in Dundalk.

4 euro for 1 square yard in B&Q Liffey Valley and Airside.Seems good quality too.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 266 ✭✭mtdelany

paddy147 wrote: »
    4 euro for 1 square yard in B&Q Liffey Valley and Airside.Seems good quality too.:)

Homebase have it too

• Registered Users Posts: 457 ✭✭chainsawman

Excuse me Guys... What is a roll up Lawns ? Does that means i dont have to do all the work on my gardens ? Handy though...

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭paddy147

Excuse me Guys... What is a roll up Lawns ? Does that means i dont have to do all the work on my gardens ? Handy though...

Roll up Lawn/Turf is exactly what you see in the pic.Its a length of grasss in a roll.

You prepare and level the soil area 1st,then you get ther "rolls" of grass and roll them out onto the prepared area.

You butt them together and then you lightly water them.

Basicly you get an "instant" lawn with roll up grass/turf.:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 355 ✭✭Spudzzmurphy

One little tip for the next time you have to lay some grass seed,mix a little good Irish whiskey "must be Irish whiskey"with the seed,and you can be sure that your grass will come up half-cut ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 457 ✭✭chainsawman

paddy147 wrote: »
    Roll up Lawn/Turf is exactly what you see in the pic.Its a length of grasss in a roll.

You prepare and level the soil area 1st,then you get ther "rolls" of grass and roll them out onto the prepared area.

You butt them together and then you lightly water them.

Basicly you get an "instant" lawn with roll up grass/turf.:)

Thanks for detailed info... Much Appreciated.

• Registered Users Posts: 454 ✭✭gernon

• Registered Users Posts: 921 ✭✭✭ShaunC

http://www.summerhilllawns.ie/
    Far better value if you are buying a decent quantity.

Advertisement