Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Contact sought @ sweeney1971 and olaska

Options
  • 06-06-2012 2:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 37

Hi i had posted a contact sought thread and had two contact requests i have pm'd you two sweeney1971 and olaska but i am not sure they went out to you as i cannot find any in my send box :o) i am not far from either of you roscommon and Headford and i would very much like to meet up with you could you pm me please or contact me on <snip> looking forward to getting in touch

Mod edit: No email addresses in posts, please. You never know who's out there reading your posts.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,948 ✭✭✭Cherry Blossom

Just to make you aware, non of the three of you have a high enough post count to send PMs to each other ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 junca

...so all in all this is pretty useless to try and get in touch with people then :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 junca

...i just carry on with my lonely life then....

• Registered Users Posts: 7,553 ✭✭✭Ave Sodalis

Sweeney1971 might get in contact as it hasn't been long since his/her last post but olaska has only one post and that was over 5 months ago, the chances are they aren't using boards anymore even for pming. You can send visitor messages though

• Registered Users Posts: 6,948 ✭✭✭Cherry Blossom

The good news is now have enough posts to send PMs, I think people can reply to PMs they have been sent regardless of post count, but you might want to send them again now!

• Advertisement
Advertisement