Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eircom Cancellation fees!?

Options
  • 06-06-2012 2:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi!,
    Basically my mother signed up for another 12 month contract in January 2012, we are being charged about 60 euro every month and we are only getting 4.4mb download and .03mb upload (pitiful as i have to go to a friends house to upload to youtube) . Its 6 months of the contract over now and i want to change to upc as its way cheaper and way faster. What is the usual cancellation fees that would apply if we gave them the 30 days notice?

- Rusky

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭Sponge Bob

Did she "sign" or agree verbally to a salesman on the phone??

That call was recored in that case so get a copy of the full recording so and check whether any promises were made and not kept, that gets you right out of contract rather handily if you make a Formal Complaint.

You may have to raise a formal complaint to get the recording.!!

Advertisement