Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Giving up smoking by Hypnosis

Options
  • 06-06-2012 2:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Hi,

Just wondering has anyone ever used Tom Ryan Hyonosis to give up smoking and if you have have, have you succeeded?

Thank you

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,008 ✭✭✭not yet

Not him personally but it doesn't work save your money. Just read alan carrs book or pick a day and do it. I promise its not as hard as you think, first couple of days are tough. hardest part is staying off them when our out in pubs etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 sunnyi

Thanks for that. Think I'll give it a go anyway as I lack the willpower of going cold turkey. Really want to give them up..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,678 ✭✭✭nompere

I posted in here a couple of years ago: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=65491571

I'm still off the smokes.

• Registered Users Posts: 36 Br7anx

sunnyi wrote: »
    Hi,

Just wondering has anyone ever used Tom Ryan Hyonosis to give up smoking and if you have have, have you succeeded?

Thank you

Not sure about Tom Ryan but I know that a friend of mine went to these guys www.stopsmokingfreedom.ie ,hypnotists in Dun Laoghaire about 6 months ago to stop smoking and hasn't smoked since. He said it was very interesting.

• Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭johnwd

Was hypnotised by a guy called Trevor Eivers in Waterford over a year ago and am still off the smokes. I think you have to want to quit if you're going to a hypnotist - they assist you to give up rather than make you. I went to him via a friend who also gave up because of him (as did several others). Certainly not a waste of money if it works for you. I smoked 20+ a day for well over 20 years and thought I could never give them up.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,477 ✭✭✭skinny90

any one know where i could go in galway or close by
    also what was the average cost?
    regards
    skinny

Advertisement