Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What to look for when buying crockery?

Options
  • 06-06-2012 3:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭

Hey everyone, my family own a restaurant and lately I have been getting on to them about the need for new crockery like rectangular plates and all that. You can buy cheap plates but there likely to chip or get scraped so can anyone advise me as to what I should look for when buying these, or it would be great if people could give their own opinion on what sort of crockery they prefer their food to be served on when eating out.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,800 ✭✭✭The Guvnor

I think the crockery would depend on the type of place it is and also the decor etc.

Maybe square/wavy plates may not be ideal in a traditionally decorated establishment.

One thing you can do when you are decided on a style is look on the base of ones in other places!:)

Advertisement