Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cost of taxi to Cork Airport

Options
  • 06-06-2012 3:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,379 ✭✭✭

Hello, I was just wondering if any cabbies or anyone else would know the approx cost of a hackney from Togher to Cork Airport? The flight is very early so no chance of using public transport :/

Cheers in advance :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,487 ✭✭✭kingtut

Hello, I was just wondering if any cabbies or anyone else would know the approx cost of a hackney from Togher to Cork Airport? The flight is very early so no chance of using public transport :/

I would reckon around €15 but your best bet is to ask a taxi driver the next time you see one parked up :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,221 ✭✭✭MrFrisp

From Togher?

€10-€12 with a hackney. Anymore than that and your being ripped off.

Taxi would be dearer. Probably up to the €15.00 mark.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,379 ✭✭✭thebigcheese22

Cheers for the quotes! I know not to pay more than 15 anyways, thanks :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,863 ✭✭✭Papa_Lazarou

Paid 11 euro at 4am from the airport to togher with wilton cabs that i had booked the day before. You could ring them and agree on a price to be sure.

• Registered Users Posts: 17 corkipedia

As the lads said 15 euro would be the norm. You'll have no problem find a cab if you ring ahead. DJs in Douglas are usually good.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 300 ✭✭theglobe

ive got cab for 15e from curraheen road to airport if that gives you some idea

• Registered Users Posts: 300 ✭✭theglobe

corkipedia wrote: »
    As the lads said 15 euro would be the norm. You'll have no problem find a cab if you ring ahead. DJs in Douglas are usually good.

edit: i got that with wilton cabs, a lot of em work without meter and its usually cheaper.

• Registered Users Posts: 856 ✭✭✭rebeve

theglobe wrote: »
    edit: i got that with wilton cabs, a lot of em work without meter and its usually cheaper.
    Is that not illegal ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭SirDelboy18

rebeve wrote: »
    Is that not illegal ?

not for hackneys.

Advertisement