Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sepultura - Academy - 11th August

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,686 Mod ✭✭✭✭melekalikimaka

SEPULTURA are confirmed for The Academy on Saturday, 11th August! Tickets €25 on sale this Friday at 9am!!

I wonder if mixhell will support

• Registered Users Posts: 11,028 ✭✭✭✭--LOS--

saw them in the academy 2 years ago and they were awesome, will probably head to this if I have the funds then.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 307 ✭✭CodyJarrett

Really looking forward to this.

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭gambithh

tickets purchased.cant wait

• Registered Users Posts: 12,824 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

No Max and no Igor. No thanks.

I'll wait for a gig from The Cavalera Conspiracy.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,824 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

Soulfly (Max's band) are playing the Academy on October 4th. Save your money and go to that instead. They play Sepultura tuned.

• Site Banned Posts: 1 LLCoolJ

--LOS-- wrote: »
    saw them in the academy 2 years ago and they were awesome, will probably head to this if I have the funds then.

Got our tickets today and told it might be a sell out, so best hurry if you do decide to go.

Was there last time also and it was awesome.

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭gambithh

though it was an epic gigs.they played a nice combo between new and old.

Advertisement