Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Credit union letter not received?? Help!

Options
  • 06-06-2012 4:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,517 ✭✭✭

I signed for a credit union over a week and a half a go And they said they would post me out the idenfication thing in the post because the board of manages have to sign It off or something. But it will be 2 weeks this Thursday/Friday and still no sign of it.

Has long does it usually take to post out and arrive?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,794 ✭✭✭cookie1977

Why not drop in and collect it?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,517 ✭✭✭RobitTV

cookie1977 wrote: »
    Why not drop in and collect it?

But they said they'd post it nearly 2 weeks ago, so I dunno if it's there or where

I don't understand why it's taking this long, do you think they've even posted it?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,794 ✭✭✭cookie1977

Call them and ask about the delay.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,445 ✭✭✭jd83

Just give them a ring and ask them. Most credit unions have different ways of operating so no one here is going to able to tell you where it is.

Ask them if has been posted yet and if not ask them to ring you when it is available for collection if you dont want it posted.

Once the account is open they should allow you to deposit funds even if you dont have the card for it yet.

Advertisement