Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Accomodation in Donegal town

Options
  • 06-06-2012 4:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭

Hi

I'm moving up to Donegal next week and I won't have a chance to look at my accomodation before I move in (time constraints), I'll be living there for 4 months. I never seem to hear anything bad said about towns in Donegal in general, I'm just wondering are there any rough estates/areas in Donegal town?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,028 ✭✭✭Firblog

Nope, can't say as there is anywhere in particular you should avoid, fair amount of ads in the local supervalu looking for ppl to rent rooms/houses, so you shouldn't have much difficulty finding a place... unless you're very fussy of course

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭bohsboy

effluent wrote: »
    Hi

I'm moving up to Donegal next week and I won't have a chance to look at my accomodation before I move in (time constraints), I'll be living there for 4 months. I never seem to hear anything bad said about towns in Donegal in general, I'm just wondering are there any rough estates/areas in Donegal town?

Its a grand town, no hassle. Plenty of ads as the previous poster said in Supervalu.

Advertisement