Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need help with engineering portfolio!!!

• 06-06-2012 5:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 38

Im f***ed. I forgot to finish off my engineering portfolio. When will the examiners be checking those ? On the examinations.ie website it says
    "June 5th- 15th: Lc monitoring: assesment of const. studies and engineering etc"

I am very worried as I have only a few bits and pieces done on the portfolio. I have my lunar rover finished..and I am ok for the theory.. please help me..im afraid I will have to have it in for tomorrow, if that happens I wont be able to get it done. :mad:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭IRA 1916

Im f***ed. I forgot to finish off my engineering portfolio. When will the examiners be checking those ? On the examinations.ie website it says
    "June 5th- 15th: Lc monitoring: assesment of const. studies and engineering etc"

I am very worried as I have only a few bits and pieces done on the portfolio. I have my lunar rover finished..and I am ok for the theory.. please help me..im afraid I will have to have it in for tomorrow, if that happens I wont be able to get it done. :mad:

Will be any time in the next two weeks, you're teacher should know. I only finished mine last friday. Construction projects in our school were examined yesterday

• Registered Users Posts: 38 Damianlegend

will they not be corrected the day of the exam ? I sincerely hope not..

will they not be corrected the day of the exam ? I sincerely hope not..

Not necessarily but there is a chance. Have you much to do?

S**t load! all the drawings and stuff..i have barely anything done..im screwed ;/

S**t load! all the drawings and stuff..i have barely anything done..im screwed ;/

Sounds like you're shagged so! Era its not even 7% of the exam like

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭Geographyhater

Wow you really did leave it to the last minute! Should be studying anyway if you think about it its not worth much of the entire thing

i think i will just let go of engineering...i am doing 9 subjects and i need 360 pts so i should be fine.. even if i fail engineering..which is possible

Got ours examined today

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,992 ✭✭✭✭partyatmygaff

I'd leave it unless you're 100% confident it hasn't been examined yet. If a portfolio suddenly "appears" well after the deadline you may well run yourself in to serious trouble.

Advertisement