Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

dife graduation

Options
  • 06-06-2012 5:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭

does anyone no when the graduation is and were.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Dife? What is that?

And it's know & where. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,143 ✭✭✭locum-motion

dife is Drogheda Institute of Further Education. One might wonder about the standard of education when its graduands are unaware of the spellings as pointed out by Srameen.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

dife is Drogheda Institute of Further Education. One might wonder about the standard of education when its graduands are unaware of the spellings as pointed out by Srameen.

OP, the graduation is usually in the october, the last 2 weeks generally.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,068 ✭✭✭Nesta99

CMpunked wrote: »
    FETAC which as most know you can write your projects in crayon and use the paper as a napkin and still pass.

Academic snobbery at its irish best:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

Nesta99 wrote: »
    Academic snobbery at its irish best:rolleyes:

Not at all. The ones I have are pretty much the highest form of education I have at the minute.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 7,683 Mod ✭✭✭✭delly

Folks, info relating to the op's question = yes please. Views on educational standards = no thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 829 ✭✭✭Long Term Louth

Strange, someone from Mayo so interested in DIFE?

• Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭cb7

The provisional date for DIFE Grad is the 26th of October a Friday evening. This could change.

• Registered Users Posts: 47 quantity771

Pot/Kettle black anybody?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,143 ✭✭✭locum-motion

Pot/Kettle black anybody?

I was waiting for this!

A person who is waiting to graduate is called a 'Graduand'.
    A person who has graduated is called a 'Graduate'.

Or do you think you've found another mistake?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 829 ✭✭✭Long Term Louth

Must be brilliant to be so intelligent, I'd say the OP is having a great laugh at those gnawing at the carrot.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement