Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tiny House Flies driving me crazy

• 06-06-2012 5:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 438 ✭✭

HI all, hoping someone can help. I have these tiny little house flies they're kinda like fruit flies, but they're flying around half dead, they're often on the downstairs window still with legs up just struggling. I cant find the source of them and Im gutted as I pride myself on a clean house.

I noticed them after I had bought a new outdoor plant that I wanted to keep inside until I decided where I was going to plant it, so I put it into the sink in the downstairs bathroom, and after two days noticed the flies. so immediatly put it out that was 3 weeks ago and they're still around, some nights I think ive all of them got and next morning there will be five or six of them on the window and a few around the kitchen, I know it doesnt sound like much but I must kill at least twenty or so during the day.

can anyone help ive tried the honey jar thingy to catch them but they're like too lazy to go into it they're not super speedy or anything

Advertisement