Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ridiculous number of threads

• 06-06-2012 5:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8,390 ✭✭✭

Yes, I am aware of the irony of the fact that, by creating this thread, I am contributing to the ridiculous number of Leaving Cert threads! :rolleyes: :o

Seriously though. When it comes to this time of the year, would it really be that hard to create one thread for each subject, and to block other threads from being started? Just for these two weeks or so?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭Wanchor

New threads allow for more focus on specific questions instead of mindless, uncoordinated rambling that is "General threads".

• Registered Users Posts: 338 ✭✭deathbythelc

Yeah, but there's at least 4 threads floating around for English and it is a bit much. :p

• Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭Random_Person

That's what I did for English 1, I'd say someone should take the initiative and do it for each subject closer to the time..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

It's generally good to have a Before / After thread for each paper imho ... though sometimes very specific / big questions / themes deserve their own thread.

English tends to be the worst for diverse threads tbh, so it will calm down a bit after tomorrow, hopefully.

And I'm locking this to reduce the number of threads flying about! :p:D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement