Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can you relate to Jane/ Do you find Micheal Attractive?!

Options
  • 06-06-2012 6:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 106 ✭✭

This has to be the STUPIDEST question I have ever seen on an exam paper. Seriously, were they just trying to be biased for a laugh or were they just f**ing high? :L

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,286 ✭✭✭paddyzk

This has to be the STUPIDEST question I have ever seen on an exam paper. Seriously, were they just trying to be biased for a laugh or were they just f**ing high? :L

I like your username :)

• Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭yoyojc

I genuinely laughed when I saw it? I'm a male. I had to pretend I was a girl..

• Registered Users Posts: 28,171 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

Who are they being biased against, straight males and lesbians?

I said Jane is hard working,she won't stop until she get what she wants.
    I can relate to this because I'm X,Y and Z.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 106 ✭✭Delightfully Pessimistic

paddyzk wrote: »
    I like your username :)

Thank you, Nice to know someone does :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,986 ✭✭✭Pen Rua

I was quite unhappy with that too! I just spoke about Michael's personality and, in much more polite language, said he was a bit of a dick. I did 3 instead of 1, anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 41 puttuporshutup

I said I found how Michael didn't smoke attractive and I found his personality unattractive.
    Only wrote about 5 lines for the third question because I ran out of time.

Be grand.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 401 ✭✭Leinsterr

I wrote 25 lines on michael. 20 lines said how good he was. 5 for how bad

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭thecrammer

I said that he wasn't an attractive character, he had an ugly personality - presumed he was going to win the tennis final before it had begun, used Jane to get to her cousin, upon finding out her cousin couldn't come he dropped her and embarrassed her in public... You know, the usual BS. Don't think it was aimed towards girls though, it wasn't about his looks :P
    Oh but the Jane question was just weird. I guess they meant "have you ever been rejected/embarrassed in public"... but if anything like that had happened to me I wouldn't want to be telling some random examiner about it. Totes awks and all that

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭paddzdaman

michael the dirty **** wanting a foursome with janes cousin dawn :D

• Advertisement

By the way who in the name of god locks a first aid box ?? :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,301 ✭✭✭The One Who Knocks

Ughh the funny looks I was getting from the Superintendent looking over my shoulder........

"I believe Michael is physically attractive because X"

but I did talk about how he had bad personality too

i said he was a beure and that from the crowds reaction im guessing jane isnt with her stupid sandles and spotty arms :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8 HerpyDerp

I lol'ed so hard when looking at that question
    It was such a chick-flick story :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 conall122

try answering that question to your scriber. those 20 mins were the most awkward 20 mins of my life.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,301 ✭✭✭The One Who Knocks

conall122 wrote: »
    try answering that question to your scriber. those 20 mins were the most awkward 20 mins of my life.

I logged in again just to give you a thumbs up...funniest thing I've read today! :D:D:D

seriously though lads, get on facebook now, I'm pissing myself with some of the "likes" :)

• Registered Users Posts: 9 JAS39Gripen

paddzdaman wrote: »
    By the way who in the name of god locks a first aid box ?? :D
    Lucy, apparently...

• Registered Users Posts: 18 razzyy

hahaha this is hilarious, started crying laughing during the exam, it was the stupidest thing ever thank god its over

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭blobcat

LOL it's hardly biased towards girls. It doesn't ask if you fancy him, just if he is good-looking. I said that he must be attractive because Jane likes him so much when she's never spoken to him before, and also because everyone was surprised that he asked her out.

It's no big deal, boys could always have lied and said that they deeply relate to Jane's heartbreaking situation because they have experienced unrequited love with a boy like Michael, or something.

• Registered Users Posts: 24 Jeanie96

My answer was like something out of a sphe exam :L it was so deep :') basically MICHAEL IS A JERK WHY WOULD HE DO THAT HE DOESN'T UNDERSTAND WHAT A ******************************

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭graeme157

People seem to be overlooking the fact that you had the option to write about how you cant relate to Jane.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 LauraIrl

i said i like tuna

LauraIrl wrote: »
    i said i like tuna

Same

• Registered Users Posts: 184 ✭✭The House Of Wolves

I said he was an attractive character BECAUSE he was a dickhead. Interesting, keeps the story moving, blah blah.

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭dazzadazza

i'm a guy and i said i couldnt relate to jane and gave reasons. i dont know why more people didnt do this.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Increasing Meteornium

The utter devastation when you realise what a stupid answer you gave is indescribable. I genuinely can't believe I didn't just say "no, he isn't" and go on about his personality. Seems so bloody obvious now I've actually done the exam (by waffling about how sexy he was). S'pose 'twasn't likely we were expected to switch our sexual orientation for the purpose of answering a question. :/

I said he was an attractive character BECAUSE he was a dickhead. Interesting, keeps the story moving, blah blah.

Women :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭Hannah_2012

I said no because hes a user and only wants jane for her cousin blah blah blah. :p really silly question.

• Registered Users Posts: 26 Chicken and Cheese

Nice.... That'll definitely stick out.... I sense an A!!

• Advertisement
Advertisement