Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Alfredo

Options
  • 06-06-2012 7:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,595 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I'm looking for a recipe I found for an Alfredo pasta dish, the recipe I found and had planned on using asked for parma ham, mushrooms, passata, cream, tomato puree, and pasta.

I found it on a blog through Google and thought I had it bookmarked, but when I went to get it today I couldn't find it, so obviously didn't save it. :mad:

I have all the ingredients but cannot find the recipe so I'm wondering if anyone here can recommend a recipe for it please? I know it would be impossible to find the particular recipe I am talking about so any recipe would be appreciated.

Sometimes when myself and my bf go out for lunch we get a dish called 'ha & mushroom tortellini alfredo in a creamy tomato sauce' and this recipe I found was quite similar to that, hence why I wanted to use it, but without the tortellini and instead with penne/fusilli or pasta shells or something.

Any and all help is appreciated.

Comments

Advertisement