Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Screwed?+ Help = For LC English OL!!!

• 06-06-2012 7:42pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 127 ✭✭

I'm not sure if I screwed but I know that examiner was disturbing me overweighted lady walking on the wooden floor I could feel my table moving I swear to God!She kept walking from side to side = she was putting all the documents,papers in the metal box -so noisy and f%%%kin disturbing it was also she was coughing for the first 15 minutes that's why I had to read the 1st text 3 times ffs. I don't know what to do tomorrow?, if it happens like this again. When she got biscuits and a tea she became calm. I know it sounds paradox , but that's how it was...For A and B text1, text2 I did all of it,for B text2 I was writing a letter to Marry McAleese what I hope for Ireland in the future wrote like 1 page!!! Is that enough? Because of her and my anger to her I wrote 2 pages essay and finished it up in 1 minute...Am I fu%%ed?
    My school is a fu^%$ng kip to be honest and I'm not the 1st one saying this!!!
    Sorry for "F" words but I'm full of anger...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭IRA 1916

n0ak wrote: »
    I'm not sure if I screwed but I know that examiner was disturbing me overweighted lady walking on the wooden floor I could feel my table moving I swear to God!She kept walking from side to side = she was putting all the documents,papers in the metal box -so noisy and f%%%kin disturbing it was also she was coughing for the first 15 minutes that's why I had to read the 1st text 3 times ffs. I don't know what to do tomorrow?, if it happens like this again. When she got biscuits and a tea she became calm. I know it sounds paradox , but that's how it was...For A and B text1, text2 I did all of it,for B text2 I was writing a letter to Marry McAleese what I hope for Ireland in the future wrote like 1 page!!! Is that enough? Because of her and my anger to her I wrote 2 pages essay and finished it up in 1 minute...Am I fu%%ed?
    My school is a fu^%$ng kip to be honest and I'm not the 1st one saying this!!!
    Sorry for "F" words but I'm full of anger...

My B part is only one page too and my essay is less than three pages. You'll be fine

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 127 ✭✭n0ak

IRA 1916 wrote: »
    My B part is only one page too and my essay is less than three pages. You'll be fine

Your awesome ;) 10Q for calming me down ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 404 ✭✭DepoProvera

It's ordinary English, we're grand.

But you should politely tell the examiner before the next exam to be quiet. You have to be assertive. Who cares if you look like a dickhead - it's your future.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,713 ✭✭✭Bonavox

It's ordinary English, we're grand.

But you should politely tell the examiner before the next exam to be quiet. You have to be assertive. Who cares if you look like a dickhead - it's your future.

Exactly, she doesn't know if she's not aware. Courteously bring it to her attention.

Bonavox wrote: »
    Exactly, she doesn't know if she's not aware. Courteously bring it to her attention.

How would you say it !!! ?I would start to get thoughts true my head "what is she thinking about me after I told her this even I did it courteously I just wouldn't feel well you know :( !!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 404 ✭✭DepoProvera

Her job is not only to supervise the exams but also make the process as easy as possible for you as the candidate. Just say you get distracted easily if you want to seem nice.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 670 ✭✭✭Naomi00

You could ask to move your desk because you think it's too noisy where you're sitting? Might be an easier way of saying she's annoying you :p

Naomi00 wrote: »
    You could ask to move your desk because you think it's too noisy where you're sitting? Might be an easier way of saying she's annoying you :p

LOL :D I was thinking about this.. Yeah forgot to add that I sit right on the front of her !!!

Advertisement