Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for housemate in Dungarvan

Options
  • 06-06-2012 8:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 443 ✭✭

Hi everyone, have moved to the town recently and am struggling to find a house share that suits me. One of the property agents told me that there is plenty of demand from people but not a whole lot of options on daft for house shares right now. Seeing as theres plenty of two bedroom affordable apartments out there I said I'd chance a post here and see if theres any like minded people.

Im basically looking for an apartment (or a house) within walking distance to the town centre. I'll be staying until the end of December so thats roughly 6-7 months. I'm a professional and want to share with one person who ideally would be a professional as well. Not a neat freak by any means but would prefer someone who's tidy and a non-smoker. I'm friendly and easy going, would be willing to meet up first for a chat and see if we're on the same page.

Please PM if you're interested :)

Advertisement