Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

So what are you going to do during break?

Options
  • 06-06-2012 8:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

I'm just gonna head home and relax and cram more :pac:
    Y'know, we've longer than a two hour break tomorrow
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,990 ✭✭✭Pen Rua

I live like ten minutes from my exam centre so I will go home with friends and chill-ax and read over notes.

• Registered Users Posts: 689 ✭✭✭rm212

Me and my mate live an hour from our houses so we're going to Burger King and studying there lol

• Registered Users Posts: 8 HerpyDerp

rm212 wrote: »
    Me and my mate live an hour from our houses so we're going to Burger King and studying there lol
    Haha, class

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭ImRebecca

I have to stay in school because I live too far away :/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,301 ✭✭✭The One Who Knocks

Well I have to be back like 15 mins before the exam, so I'd say 2 and a half hours of cramming! :/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭orriray59

I'm done, guys. OL Irish guy right here. While you're all cramming I'll be chilling. :D But good luck.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 MapleLeaf96

In our school we get half an hour break and then then back inside studying :/ We're not even allowed to leave school grounds so just stand around the exam hall I guess.

Advertisement