Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Feel free to introduce yourself here

• 06-06-2012 7:34pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,721 ✭✭✭✭

Not that I'm new here but sure, why not.

Hi, I'm Cian and I drive an N15 Almera.
    6b193c54a68e11e181bd12313817987b_7.jpg

Other than a set of 5Zigens and some subtle stickers, my car's pretty much stock.
    There's a Momo gear stick head and an aftermarket radio too but they don't count for much.
    I've a few plans for it, right now I've some lowering springs to put in but I'm in no rush as the car's not even on the road yet. :p

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,620 ✭✭✭Graham_B18C

Right as I said, people seem to want to introduce themselves, I shouldn't of changed that first thread, but how and ever, if anyone feels like a quick hello then pop it here :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,223 ✭✭✭Nissan doctor

Right as I said, people seem to want to introduce themselves, I shouldn't of changed that first thread, but how and ever, if anyone feels like a quick hello then pop it here :)

Hello.

:P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 738 ✭✭✭focus_mad

To follow this on...

First name is Al and I have the (soon to be lowered) mkv GTI with the orange Lorinser alloys and rear window stickers that is cruising around Dublin..

(I am aware that it is not to everyone's taste :D)

photo21.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,106 ✭✭✭dar83

Saw you over towards Ballsbridge recently actually, around Leeson St. if I recall correctly. Only caught a glimpse of the alloys and though "wtf?!" to myself. haha :D

You do indeed have a unique taste sir. :P

dar83 wrote: »
    Saw you over towards Ballsbridge recently actually, around Leeson St. if I recall correctly. Only caught a glimpse of the alloys and though "wtf?!" to myself. haha :D

You do indeed have a unique taste sir. :P

Yeah I work on Pembroke Street!!

I got them for €220 so I thought lets spray these bad boys haha it has developed further now cause me Jom coilovers came today!! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,721 ✭✭✭✭CianRyan

To be honest at first I hated the orange wheels but I've come to like them.
    They're different if nothing else, not something you can say about most VAG stuff. :)

130+ views and only 6 comments...

Boards motor crew sure are a shy bunch ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 466 ✭✭SupraSonic_26

Names shane from limerick im 28 drive a toyota supra n/a show car will try get pics up later :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭Mariusz Pudgyanovski

pics of supra plz......

my name is mariusz and i don't have a car :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,854 ✭✭✭✭MetzgerMeister

Hello everyone!

I'm Dave, I don't post much or at all in here but I'm mainly active in the main motors forum.

Here's my bitch:

mpsw.jpg

Yes, it's modified......Cobb Turbo Inlet Pipe and I replaced that pointy aerial with a shark-fin style FUNCTIONAL one :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,721 ✭✭✭✭CianRyan

Modified or not, I'd still love an MPS.
    A 3 MPS is on my to do list at some stage.

Advertisement