Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kids falling down drunk in Ballsbridge

• 06-06-2012 9:40pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,272 ✭✭✭✭Larbre34

Now I know Wesley and places like it exist and Lord knows I had the odd underage pissup back in my black and white times but-

outside the RDS this evening there was bunches of 13/14 yos absolutely polluted falling around the place, puking, landing on cars. At 5 feckin PM. im sure someone can let me know what was going on, but i dont really care. their parents, their off license suppliers and the kids themselves ought to be proper ashamed, it looked grim beyond grim
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,455 ✭✭✭Where To

Jealous OP?

• Registered Users Posts: 901 ✭✭✭Vicar in a tutu

Ah we've all done it:D

Great laugh it used to be:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,391 ✭✭✭fro9etb8j5qsl2

In the exclusive area of Ballsbridge?? Never!! :rolleyes:

That's sure to drop the property values a bit....

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 449 ✭✭Pantsface

A big gang of young lads went past my place there earlier with their tins. I was like awwwwww

Good times!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

Roight...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,238 ✭✭✭humbert

Larbre34 wrote: »
    Now I know Wesley and places like it exist and Lord knows I had the odd underage pissup back in my black and white times but-

What sort of racist gibberish is this?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,784 ✭✭✭Superbus

Too much Coca Cola.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,529 ✭✭✭Dave0301

There was a deadmau5 concert on at the RDS tonight I think?

• Registered Users Posts: 16,500 ✭✭✭✭DEFTLEFTHAND

Is the Eucharistic Congress on in the RDS this week? They're hardly handing out the altar wine to minors are they? :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

*Net curtains twitching all over the place*

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

biko wrote: »
    Not in ballsbridge :D

• Registered Users Posts: 12,033 ✭✭✭✭Richard Hillman

Seen a fair few younguns going through the City Centre earlier with cans and dressed for something and it wasnt the normal sort that you would see with cans on a weekday. Must be some sort of gathering organised.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭MrMatisse

Should this not be merged with the Hyacinth Bucket thread?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭longhalloween

biko wrote: »

Pedobear?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 274 ✭✭amtw

Yeah it is awful but at the end of the day they are only kids and kids do stupid things. If they don't do themselves or anyone else any permanent damage the it's ok. We've all been there maybe not with drink but doing things in front of our friends so we look cool or whatever it's not till we get old and wise that we realise that it's not cool to be that drunk. It's a cliche but "You can't put an old head on young shoulders".

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,073 ✭✭✭Pottler

It was the "Come in and get Pi55ed" Show at the RDS today and kids were half price-just wait till later when the parents start falling out into the streets.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,222 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

****ing light weights. So one little **** face who had just pissed his pants then got sick all over himselfs.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 449 ✭✭Pantsface

In maaah day it were the back bar of bective & belvo for our cavorting

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,960 ✭✭✭DarkJager

Dave0301 wrote: »
    There was a deadmau5 concert on at the RDS tonight I think?

That music is a bit too tasteful for the likes of 13/14 year olds.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,021 ✭✭✭mickrock

They were Junior Cert students celebrating the end of the first day of exams.

They're under a lot of pressure and a few cans helps ease the tension.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,960 ✭✭✭DarkJager

mickrock wrote: »

Under pressure for the Junior Cert? The ***** wouldn't know what pressure is if it ran them over in a bus.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,163 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

mickrock wrote: »

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,030 ✭✭✭✭Chuck Stone

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,432 ✭✭✭df1985

deadmau5 gig, connolly station was the same thing, buckled drunk heading to it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,001 ✭✭✭recylingbin

Let's hope the judges know the form when 4 of them kick a lad from the country to death later on.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 274 ✭✭amtw

This sort of video should be banned it's glamorizing drug use among young children. There'll be drug pushers outside our playschools giving out free drugs just to get pre-schoolers addicted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,073 ✭✭✭Pottler

amtw wrote: »
    This sort of video should be banned it's glamorizing drug use among young children. There'll be drug pushers outside our playschools giving out free drugs just to get pre-schoolers addicted.
    looks glamorous alright.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,030 ✭✭✭✭Chuck Stone

amtw wrote: »

Yep. And they should ban computer games too because the next thing you know kids will be shooting each other in the face and collecting points for it.

While we're at it we should ban large bodies of water because people might drown.

Ban everything!

\o/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,639 ✭✭✭Miss Lockhart

The ones I heard staggering off the DART were going to Deadmau5 anyway.

Lol at people thinking drunk teens aren't good enough to listen to some hipster band. :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,171 ✭✭✭af_thefragile

What's so cool about getting drunk and wasted in the middle of the day???

Advertisement