Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kids falling down drunk in Ballsbridge

Options
1235»

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 37 smirker

Teenagers who are caught drinking should be made to kneel on bottle caps for an hour or two. That is what I had to do when my parents caught me drinking. It soon cured me of any desire to drink.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,037 ✭✭✭Nothingbetter2d

smirker wrote: »
    Teenagers who are caught drinking should be made to kneel on bottle caps for an hour or two. That is what I had to do when my parents caught me drinking. It soon cured me of any desire to drink.

lol you must have skin on your knees like leather by now ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 212 ✭✭realgirl

lol you must have skin on your knees like leather by now ;)

Are you really suggesting (and advocating) a solution where a teenager who drinks should be physically harmed by an adult as punishment? That's a very scary prospect imo.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,628 ✭✭✭Truley

Kossegan? Is that you?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 38 kneeler

realgirl wrote: »
    Are you really suggesting (and advocating) a solution where a teenager who drinks should be physically harmed by an adult as punishment? That's a very scary prospect imo.

That is what happened when I was young. Coming home late would lead to a severe caning on the bare bottom, let alone drinking. There were no teenagers going about drunk when I was young. I don't agree with causing physical harm to teenagers but a sore bottom heals after a few days and the marks are gone after a fortnight.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,423 ✭✭✭V_Moth

kneeler wrote: »
    That is what happened when I was young. Coming home late would lead to a severe caning on the bare bottom, let alone drinking. There were no teenagers going about drunk when I was young. I don't agree with causing physical harm to teenagers but a sore bottom heals after a few days and the marks are gone after a fortnight....

...and the Counselling lasts a lifetime!

:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 81,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

oh not talk of this disgusting abuse again ffs

Advertisement