Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gaming Laptop.

Options
  • 06-06-2012 9:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 16

I know this is not for laptops, but the people here seem nice Lol

looking to buy a laptop for gaming and recording/editing.
    i came across this, anyone have one or know someone with one?

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Toshiba-Sate...ef=pd_sxp_f_pt

It was very good specs for the price

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 846 ✭✭✭Digy123

Seems the link is down,But as alot of people here will tell you it would more than likely be much cheaper to build your own PC,alot of the time it would have better Power too :)

• Registered Users Posts: 210 ✭✭Craig B

^ I agree, if you build a PC you genrally get better value as the components tend to be cheaper

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

It depends how Often you need it to be portable OP. In Ireland there is a taste of getting a laptops, which don't change position in households and never been outside the house in their entire life.

How much you willing to spend? And will you be using it a lot outside your house? Maybe it would make more sence to use same budget to build a decent desktop for all main work/gaming and them buy a cheap laptop for when you need it?

Advertisement