Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

App Store - friend's apps

• 06-06-2012 10:03pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 459 ✭✭

hi All

quick question. when i bought my iphone my laptop was broken, so I got it set up on a friend's laptop. The trouble is there are some apps that can be downloaded, but they are under my friend's user name and password

how do i get rid of these updates? (The phone requests my friends password, everytime i try to delete them)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,497 ✭✭✭✭guil

If you have a laptop now sync it but make sure any music you have on the iPhone is already on the laptop

You can use sharepod to transfer the music from the iPhone to laptop

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,706 ✭✭✭120_Minutes

Looks like the reason you're being asked for a password to delete is because you have restrictions enabled. To disable you'll need to know the 4 digit code that was used to enable it in the first place, and possibly your friends apple id password.

What Id is currently being used?

Advertisement