Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Robinson Bros, Cabinet Makers,Milltown Cavan, Hands Series

Options
  • 06-06-2012 10:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 47

Hello
    I'm wondering can anyone tell me what ever happened to this company from Milltown Cavan. They were on the series Hands that ran during the late 70s and early 80s. They had a young cousin at the time of filming. Did he keep it going or what? The episode was excellent.
    Would love to know what happened to them.
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,851 ✭✭✭Bummer1234

Im from the genaral Area that the Robinsons are from and afraid no one has carried on there talents as far as i am aware. I just don't have that much information on them and thats as much as I know.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,785 ✭✭✭Farls

Isn't the buidling in milltown that robinsons used to operate out of turned into apartments now? My father worked with them for years when he was a young fella.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,851 ✭✭✭Bummer1234

Farls wrote: »
    Isn't the buidling in milltown that robinsons used to operate out of turned into apartments now? My father worked with them for years when he was a young fella.

Nope...The new apartments are just near the cross roads in Milltown and the Robinsons is near the top of the hill still next to the school.

Advertisement