Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Switch out from Imagine Wimax?

• 07-06-2012 1:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 13

Hi everyone,

I moved to Kilcoole, co wicklow for almost 3 years. First 2 years I used Eircom 2mb Broadband, but the download limit is 30GB which is not enough for me to go online watch movie everyday. Therefore i moved onto Imagine Wimax last year in May as they promised they can offer UNLIMITED usage. However, Wimax is not good as I think, the broadband speed never stable (i applied 3gb but sometimes only less than 1gb) and the unlimited usage is a big cheating!

Therefore, i want to moving out from wimax and looking for a best broadband provider. Can anyone suggest a good one? i know UPC is an option, but UPC broadband service is not covered in Kilcoole area. How do you think Smart Telecom? or shall i moving back to Eircom?

sorry, i am not an Irish, my English is not good enough, hope you can enjoy understand what I said.

Thank you so so much!
    Failed to load the poll.

Advertisement