Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What skill level do you play on?

Options
  • 06-06-2012 11:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,599 ✭✭✭

As I'm on my bye week I decided I'd try out the all-madden difficulty and I have to say I'm finding it crazy. Everything is so fast and it's a huge step up from all-pro. I'm wondering when playing in an offline franchise what skill level all you guys play on.

What skill level do you play on? 12 votes

All-madden
    0%
    All-pro
    25%
    matthew8helimachoptorShane.C 3 votes
    Pro
    75%
    adrian522johnmcdnlempachermadalig12BigBadRob83etloveslsdmikemac1notyalc666NekoChan 9 votes
    Rookie
    0%

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,130 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

Pro
    All pro usually.

For some reason all-madden is nowhere near that difficult on online games.

In offline its near impossible

• Registered Users Posts: 9,599 ✭✭✭matthew8

All-pro
    adrian522 wrote: »
    All pro usually.

For some reason all-madden is nowhere near that difficult on online games.

In offline its near impossible

I'd say it's because online games seem a little bit slower. Like when I use Greg Olsen in my Panthers offline franchise he can run away from defensive backs, but online franchise there's no YAC at all. The main problem with all-madden is the speed of the pass rush.

• Registered Users Posts: 760 ✭✭✭Shane.C

All-pro
    The non existence of your O and D lines in All Madden is ridiculous, the other team pass rush seems unstoppable. What really gets me most though, is the ability of the RB's in all madden to break an insane amount of tackles to get free. So so unrealistic.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

All-pro
    I play my offline franchise on all madden, mainly to force myself to think of other play options. In my current franchise I'm 7-6 but generally my defeats are not because i'm $hit..it's because i've thrown about 10 interceptions :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭madalig12

Pro
    Im not laughing!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,599 ✭✭✭matthew8

All-pro
    madalig12 wrote: »
    Im not laughing!
    I am.
    Shane.C wrote: »
    The non existence of your O and D lines in All Madden is ridiculous, the other team pass rush seems unstoppable. What really gets me most though, is the ability of the RB's in all madden to break an insane amount of tackles to get free. So so unrealistic.

THIS. It's unbelievable how your d-lineman can't shed a block and your LBs can't tackle.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,494 ✭✭✭The_Gatsby

I use all madden but have adjusted the custom sliders so it's more realistic. There are plenty of sites that give custom sliders and they make a huge difference. You end up getting stats which are actually similar to real NFL games. And it's not so one sided towards the CPU. Just google madden 12 custom sliders or something

• Registered Users Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭madalig12

Pro
    I actually play on all-pro as i'm trying to improve, i've only played online franchise these past four week so i'm out of practice which is why i'm getting beaten....I have improved offline at this level but struggle a bit with the pressure! I think I need to play less conservative vs the comp. I do better vs human players than the cpu and that's not good for my win/loss stats. I must get a guide or something about moving my D around before the snap as I haven't figured how to do this yet...and practice of course. But Rookie is way too easy to be playing on.

Advertisement