Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Should I bother?

• 07-06-2012 1:21am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,754 ✭✭✭

I just met a guy. A HOT guy. A reaaaaaaallllllly hot guy. I am at a loss for words to describe how awesome he was/is.

Itty bitty issue 1: He's a Jehovah's witness while I live on the wrong end of unholy.

Itty bitty issue 2: I didn't get his number because our conversation got cut short abruptly and I literally had to dash mid awesome conversation, so apart from his name, I have nothing else.

Should I do a little recon and try to get his number or not even bother since he's a Jehovah's witness?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,960 ✭✭✭DarkJager

Itwasntme. wrote: »
    I just met a guy. A HOT guy. A reaaaaaaallllllly hot guy. I am at a loss for words to describe how awesome he was/is.

Itty bitty issue 1: He's a Jehovah's witness while I live on the wrong end of unholy.

Itty bitty issue 2: I didn't get his number because our conversation got cut short abruptly and I literally had to dash mid awesome conversation, so apart from his name, I have nothing else.

Should I do a little recon and try to get his number or not even bother since he's a Jehovah's witness?

Jehovah thing for him then?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,171 ✭✭✭af_thefragile

Stalk him and kidnap him.

Once you've kidnapped him, you can torture him into submission and thinking in your ways...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,041 ✭✭✭cocoshovel

Jehova's witness is a biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig NO. Steer cleer.

They have new tactics for recruitment it seems.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,541 ✭✭✭Smidge

Are you sure he wasn't just sweet-talking you into converting???;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 672 ✭✭✭Battered Mars Bar

He'll forget about the Jehovah thing when you take his virginity.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,483 ✭✭✭Fenian Army

cocoshovel wrote: »
    Just like those pesky jews eh? :rolleyes:

Go for it OP!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 403 ✭✭Humans eh!

mishkalucy wrote: »

He will at some point.

Hey if you really want to spend your Saturday mornings having doors slammed in your face, go for it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

Give him a blood transfusion

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

kryogen wrote: »
    Give him a blood transfusion

Period sechs.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,204 ✭✭✭dodderangler

Not being bad but stay away it'll only cause you problems down the line my gf isn't a Jehovah but her family all are and her havin the kid caused uproar with their beliefs and all and I'm still fighting to get my little girl that's 2 christened as I feel it's only right to do it and plus I'm catholic and she doesn really support religion and her family are really ignorant and rude to me over it so do yourself a favour and avoid him

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,754 ✭✭✭Itwasntme.

Stalk him and kidnap him. Once you've kidnapped him, you can torture him into submission and thinking in your ways...

This is my fail plan.
    cocoshovel wrote: »

Why?
    mishkalucy wrote: »

:) Sure. Yes, God came up a few times but I made it clear that I am agnostic. He seemed genuinely interested in why I wasn't sure. Mostly we talked about life and love.
    He'll forget about the Jehovah thing when you take his virginity.

This remains to be seen. I shall keep you posted. :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,171 ✭✭✭af_thefragile

Also secks before marriage is wrong.....

So only holding hands and light kissing...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 969 ✭✭✭some random drunk

Your infatuation is only based on a physical attraction, talk to the guy, and you'll soon realize you have nothing in common.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Super-Rush

I'm sorry op but since your main concern is that he's a Jehovah's witness, this is the worst forum in the world for this thread.

You could try relationship issues if you wanted.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement