Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Urinating...Guys

• 07-06-2012 2:27am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,056 ✭✭✭

You know when you take a wee in a toilet.

Do you hit the rim to minimise the noise pollution or do you power hose the water for maximum sound FX?

Any reason for choosing either?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,249 ✭✭✭Scioch

I always go for the rim, I like to be discrete about it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭Mr. Rager

You know when you take a wee in a toilet.

Do you hit the rim to minimise the noise pollution or do you power hose the water for maximum sound FX?

Any reason for choosing either?

You just said it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,752 ✭✭✭pablomakaveli

I go for the stealthy option. Makes me feel like a ninja.:cool:

Once I make it to a room with a toilet in it I consider my obligations met.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,229 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Go for the 360 around the rim. Improves the technique.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 185 ✭✭superluck

I even take a dump and don't flush it for days, the bowel turns brown and i can only clean it using phosphoric acid, it's a dirty job but somebody has to do it.

See how creative you can get with your replies...it is AH after all.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Flushes!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement