Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Angela landsbury

Options
  • 07-06-2012 8:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭

Just wondering, i know she probably gets millions of requests to see her, but does anyone know how to contact angela landsbury?

She must ne know to some Cork natives as a neighbour?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 659 ✭✭✭wazzoraybelle

She'd often be shopping around Midleton, so I suggest you kill the local Librarian and Angela will make an appearance within an hour or so.

• Registered Users Posts: 776 ✭✭✭Judes

Heard she's around Ballymaloe a lot also. So who knows....................

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭youneverknow

She'd often be shopping around Midleton, so I suggest you kill the local Librarian and Angela will make an appearance within an hour or so.

thats exactly right

• Registered Users Posts: 1,801 ✭✭✭Roanmore

Brilliant! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 434 ✭✭cordub

a wee story about the lovely angela landsbury . I was in the suttons bistro at the rochestown park last summer with my 2 kids a 6 year old and a 9 year old when out of the corner of my eye i spoted the lady herself having lunch with 2 people . I showed my kids discreetly as they watch her every day on rte1 and they were so excited,of course they wanted to get her autograph and picture and annoyed me for the hour i was sitting there .In the end after seeing she was finished eating I plucked up the courage to go over to her with the kids in toe I apologised for interupting her and asked her quietly would there be any chance at all that we could get her autograph as the kids watch her every day on tv and love her and her reply was NO IM OUT WITH MY FRIENDS :rolleyes::rolleyes: I was mortified and the kids were devastated ,Needless to say that programme is not watched anymore and she shattered my illusion that she was a lovely old lady :mad::mad: so good luck with meeting her maybe you will have better luck than me

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,195 ✭✭✭goldie fish

She's 86. Leave her alone.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,550 ✭✭✭curly from cork

Disagree... Bad form it would have cost her nothing to smile and chat with the kids... its not as if shes SO famous that she lives life constantly being stalked and surrounded by body guards. Boo Angela Lansbury.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 6,854 Mod ✭✭✭✭mp22

I'm sure we have a forum for discussing these matters.

Closed

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement