Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Easiest option for dripping

Options
  • 07-06-2012 8:29am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭

Some of the more seasoned vapers might be able to direct me a bit :o

I'm guessing something like clockworks RDA would be the best option but what are the alternatives that can be got from one of the irish sites?

Is it simply a case of getting any old atomizer, dripping in some juice, vaping and then drip again or are special atomizers required :confused:

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

http://www.thebestshop.eu/shop/atomizers/109-joye-510-b-atomizer.html

http://www.thebestshop.eu/shop/atomizers/107-5ohm-lr-atomizer-for-ego-tornado-riva.html

http://www.thebestshop.eu/shop/atomizers/108-joye-306-low-resistance-atomizer.html

one of these oughta do... although you will n eed a special 306 drip tip for the last one, TBS has them in their drip tips section

the 306s are meant to give the best flavour but I hated them when I tried them.. I never had much luck with dripping until I got my rda though so.. *shrug*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭Elbow

Cheers Sir Digby,

Going to chance a 306 and see how I get on,

think I might keep an eye out for an RDA for sale aswell

ukvapers would be the place to go for the rda, either the classifieds or pm clockworks and see how long you'll be waiting if you put yourself on the list

I should have snapped up Derra's one yesterday!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭derra

Elbow wrote: »

Might have a Bulli a2 in dripping mode for sale. Excellent dripping atty.
    Leave it with me and look it up in the meantime.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭achieve

Some of the more seasoned vapers might be able to direct me a bit :o

I'm guessing something like clockworks RDA would be the best option but what are the alternatives that can be got from one of the irish sites?

Is it simply a case of getting any old atomizer, dripping in some juice, vaping and then drip again or are special atomizers required :confused:

I get great results simply dripping into a standard 510 atomizer with drip tip attached. Really simple and easy for testing juices.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭derra

derra wrote: »
    Might have a Bulli a2 in dripping mode for sale. Excellent dripping atty.
    Leave it with me and look it up in the meantime.

I'm not in a position to sell you the a2 at the moment Elbow.

There is a fella selling a dripping Bulli on UKVapers though.

It was the Bulli mega Tank but he took the spike plate out.

So it's now for dripping, might well be ideal at a very decent price, thinking of it myself but will leave it.

http://ukvapers.com/topic/23675-fer-sale-ss-bulli-a2tm-dripping-atty-and-genisis-lv/

Been using the 306 (mainly with a few of Grindle's DIY juices) for the past few days and I must say I'm quite impressed, flavor is way better than with carto's.

My only gripe is a little bit of leakage, i'm adding about 2 drops when necessary but there is a small amount of juice escaping at the battery end leaving me with sticky paws :o

you can get things called drip shields, which you fit over the atomiser and they kinda fit/screw onto the battery to stop that

Advertisement