Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Slow SMS app iOS 5.1.1

• 07-06-2012 12:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭

I seem to be having a lot of bother with my SMS app lately. It seems very very slow to open and at times the messages don't send at all. Have the 4S. Wondering if anyone knows anything that can be done

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,497 ✭✭✭✭guil

Reboot the phone. Hold the lock and home buttons together until the apple appears on screen

• Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭Ward670

Tried this but it only solves the problem for a short time and then it returns again. i tried restoring (from backup) but it didnt solve the problem either

Advertisement