Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

college repeats

Options
  • 07-06-2012 12:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Ok so I repeated an Exam externally this year and I'm just wondering if the max I can get in the exam is 40% or do I get my actual result. My C.A from the previous year is included which was pretty high and my lecturer told me it would be included in my final grade. But because Im repeating it from the following year does it mean I can only get a max of 40%. Im just curious cause I studied quite hard and wouldn't mind getting my actual result, oh Im in DIT.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,224 ✭✭✭Procrastastudy

HETAC cap it at 40% DIT may use some other formula if they aren't strictly HETAC like the private colleges are.

• Registered Users Posts: 565 ✭✭✭spongebob89

If you fail two or more modules in final year does that mean you have to repeat the whole year again??

Advertisement