Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Beware Blackberry OS UPDATE may NUKE your Handset.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭jossul1179

I've been running 7.1 on my device for a while. The OS added feature and speed, did not nuke device. Did you update with desktop manager? Are you using your carriers official OS?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,794 ✭✭✭cookie1977

I didn't have any problems upgrading and I've used at least 5 different releases (official and leaked) of OS 7.1

• Registered Users Posts: 1,480 ✭✭✭moby2101

jossul1179 wrote: »
    I've been running 7.1 on my device for a while. The OS added feature and speed, did not nuke device. Did you update with desktop manager? Are you using your carriers official OS?

Hi

Yes on both counts..
    HAS to be the new OS??? Ive had the phone almost 5 months and zero problems and then it dies within 24 hours??
    According to the lads in Carphonewarehouse theyve seen quite a few returned with the same problems after loading the new OS..

gotta wait now for a new handset!! Pain!!

Advertisement