Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Close Security Diary in Dangerous Terrain

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,297 ✭✭✭✭Jawgap

investment wrote: »
    Diary 2

Ok I finished for the night its 10 to 10 and i'm ****ed the weather is warm and the days are long

I think I should be clear on my role ...I drive for my boss and I offer close protection. I have the skills required for this course. I got this job through roger who has been in the business for over 10 years

I get paid every month so I'm living on the money I brough over. Its no that expensive as I get my meals 4 times a day and I have a house near the front gate for free. I work 16 hour days and I get paid 60Dirhams an hour

I only have the one incident today which involved driving up a one way street because the signs were in arabic. The police were on my back within seconds and pulled us over. They would not accept my Irish drivers license and I need a UAE licence and they would not let me drive the skake home...so they we were shake and myself sitting on the side of the road waiting for his bulter to get a taxi and drive us home....I got some filty looks on the way home would be an under statement:rolleyes:

I'm meeting up with roger sunday and we are going on a pussy patrol so hopefully I get some photos up next week

@investment - having re-read your posts, I think you should consider what you're being asked to do. 16 hrs per day @ about 13 euros an hour in that heat is not good, especially for a trained service provider. Even with meals and accommodation (Do you have use of a car?), it's still a pretty lousy deal when you consider the responsibility of the position.

I think a decent Tier One operator could earn ten times what your being paid in Iraq, or alternatively, secure a good deal as a security consultant in Kuwait or working for Saudi ARAMCO.

What your employer is doing - and asking of you - amounts to exploitation. Think about it - he has conned you with promises of money, luxury and women and failed to deliver on those promises. You're not the first to fall for the lure of easy money and nice weather and I doubt you'll be the last, but you need to wake up to what's happened and the situation you are now in.

It is a classic example of a sheikh-down!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,299 ✭✭✭✭MadsL

Jawgap wrote: »
    @investment - having re-read your posts, I think you should consider what you're being asked to do. 16 hrs per day @ about 13 euros an hour in that heat is not good, especially for a trained service provider. Even with meals and accommodation (Do you have use of a car?), it's still a pretty lousy deal when you consider the responsibility of the position.

I think a decent Tier One operator could earn ten times what your being paid in Iraq, or alternatively, secure a good deal as a security consultant in Kuwait or working for Saudi ARAMCO.

What your employer is doing - and asking of you - amounts to exploitation. Think about it - he has conned you with promises of money, luxury and women and failed to deliver on those promises. You're not the first to fall for the lure of easy money and nice weather and I doubt you'll be the last, but you need to wake up to what's happened and the situation you are now in.

It is a classic example of a sheikh-down!

I thought ARAMCO used local contractors?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,078 ✭✭✭fenris

MadsL wrote: »
    I thought ARAMCO used local contractors?

Unless you know Roger!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,820 ✭✭✭FanadMan

What your employer is doing - and asking of you - amounts to exploitation. Think about it - he has conned you with promises of money, luxury and women and failed to deliver on those promises.

Surely he can go to his union for some help on that. Hold on a sec, don't think Students Union have any sort of sway in Dubai. And prob even SIPTU won't rep for Close Security.

Best idea - go downstairs and start crying to your mummy - I'm sure she'll have a word with the nasty shake and maybe then he'll pay you properly (or she might take away your internet privileges and ruin the whole thing)

Sweet "dreams" :cool:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 573 ✭✭✭investment

Ok I'm back due to the amount of pm's I have gotten from my followers....haters going to hate

A lot has happened in the last week..last Sunday Abann gave me the day off to watch to Ireland match...he loves ireland and wants to buy a house here and visit...anyways myself and roger could not find a pub and we could not find beer for the match...but Abann came good even though the beer was warm and tasted like piss:rolleyes::rolleyes:

We lost and we good hammered and roger stayed the night and took my watch shift

On Monday Roger ****ed off home....:rolleyes: after 24 hours...so there I was back alone again... drinking warm piss:mad:

On Tuesday i had to drive over to Mudon half drunk thank **** I was not stopped:o...we got there and back without any Close protection
    needed

Wednesday was spend watching the gate and the **** who hangs around it

Thursday was spend watching the ireland game....after Roger got to drunk and pissed in Abann garden:mad::mad:....and Abann's wife saw him too...and she told Abann and he went mad:rolleyes:....Ireland lost:mad:

There is a **** hanging around the gate every night and I think he is up to something so I will be investigating that over the next week....Abann gave me a baton and a tourch...so heads will roll...

My tan is also coming on:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭Clitlady

Ok I'm back due to the amount of pm's I have gotten from my followers....haters going to hate

A lot has happened in the last week..last Sunday Abann gave me the day off to watch to Ireland match...he loves ireland and wants to buy a house here and visit...anyways myself and roger could find a pub and we could not find beer for the match...but Abann came good even though the beer was warm and tasted like piss:rolleyes::rolleyes:

On Monday Roger ****ed off home....:rolleyes: after 24 hours...so there I was back alone again... drinking warm piss:mad:

On Tuesday i had to drive over to Mudon half drunk thank **** I was not stopped:o...we got there and back without any protection

Thursday was spend watching the ireland game....after Roger got to drunk and pissed in Abann garden:mad::mad:....and Abann's wife saw him too...and she told Abann and he went mad:rolleyes:....Ireland lost:mad:

There is a **** hanging around the gate every night and I think he is up to something so I will be investigating that over the next week....Abann gave me a baton and a tourch...so heads will roll...

Thank goodness your alive investment!!

A lot has happened in the last week..last Sunday Abann gave me the day off to watch to Ireland match...he loves ireland and wants to buy a house here and visit...anyways myself and roger could not find a pub and we could not find beer for the match...but Abann came good even though the beer was warm and tasted like piss:rolleyes::rolleyes:

On Tuesday i had to drive over to Mudon half drunk thank **** I was not stopped:o...we got there and back without any Close protection
    needed

WOOHOOOOO - mummy didn't block your net access :) Great to hear that the meds still haven't kicked in yet. Trust me, they can take a few months before you notice the difference.

But we'll all be really upset when they do. It's amazing how different the world seems when you don't see/hear stuff that isn't really there. You'll really feel so much better when Roger and the shake aren't bothering you, but don't forget to get in contact with your nurse/doctor if they talk to you again ;)

Oh, and please make sure that mummy puts some factor 30 on your skin before you go out in the sun (this is from personal experience and all joking aside....antipsychotic medication can make the skin more sensitive to the sun so please make sure you are covered) :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,195 ✭✭✭goldie fish

Beer? Dubai?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 690 ✭✭✭westdub

.anyways myself and roger could not find a pub and we could not find beer for the match...but Abann came good even though the beer was warm and tasted like piss:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Some pair of gob****es if you cant find a bar or beer in Dubai....:rolleyes:

Heres a list for your next day out .....

http://www.dubaicityguide.com/site/entertainment/pubs-bars.asp

And dont forget the Irish pubs....

http://www.mcgettigansdubai.com/

Hang on a min...
    The legal drinking age is 21.
    Perhaps your mom can get you some next time...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 885 ✭✭✭Sappa

needed

So glad your back posting Investment,I was worried you were sub contracted out by your employer as a rent boy.
    Your posts and your danger filled life is just like reading a realtime Tom Clancy book.
    Stay safe trooper

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 573 ✭✭✭investment

westdub wrote: »
    Some pair of gob****es if you cant find a bar or beer in Dubai....:rolleyes:

Heres a list for your next day out .....

http://www.dubaicityguide.com/site/entertainment/pubs-bars.asp

And dont forget the Irish pubs....

http://www.mcgettigansdubai.com/

Hang on a min...Perhaps your mom can get you some next time...

who are calling a gob****s....Roger would **** you and make you his little bitch....you cnut:mad::mad::mad::mad:....and then I would **** you up too!!

Perhaps your mom can let me come on her face next time!!!:rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,432 ✭✭✭davetherave

who are calling a gob****s....Roger would **** you and make you his little bitch....you cnut:mad::mad::mad::mad:....and then I would **** you up too!!
    Just a little word of advice. This only gets you a 9.5/10. I could feel the anger and outrage but you should have researched your chosen topic a bit further.
    Fyi same sex relations and intercourse are forbidden in saudi Arabia and is punishable by death. Surely you aren't going to being stoned to death just to prove a point. I doubt your boss would be to happy if he knew you kicked with the other foot.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,024 ✭✭✭Owryan

needed

glad to hear that your tan is coming on, now lets work on your spelling ??

As for the "**** hanging around the gate every night" is that just you in the mirror ?

http://static.flickr.com/3037/3007575664_1fe88363d7.jpg

Owryan wrote: »
    glad to hear that your tan is coming on, now lets work on your spelling ??

As for the "**** hanging around the gate every night" is that just you in the mirror ?

http://static.flickr.com/3037/3007575664_1fe88363d7.jpg

Hey, leave him alone about his spelling - it's tough to type with one hand and get the spelling right ;)

......especially when yer Mam is banging on the door shouting "What's going on? You and Roger have been in there a long time!! Are you two wrestling again?":D

• Registered Users Posts: 33 Tekken

This roger sounds like a right operator.

What's rogers background investment!!!!!
    Sas, seal team 6, delta force, NASA.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 690 ✭✭✭westdub

Tekken wrote: »

I'd say it's more likely to be Call Of Duty....:D

The new one or the old one? Rumour is roger completed them all on the hardest level....

Nah, him and roger are founder members of the SAS - Special Airsoft Service :D

Theres so many holes in the story it's actually hilarious.

Head of security but yet your doing night shifts at the gate,,,, all you got was a torch and a baton and you had to wait for someone to give you that....
    A Multi billionaires head of security protects him with a maglite and a baton!!!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,062 ✭✭✭whydave

Founding member of Delta Farce all the way !!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,432 ✭✭✭davetherave

A Multi billionaires head of security protects him with a maglite and a baton!!!!!
    No recession in the UAE anyway. I would have expected him to double up his D-Cell maglite as his baton.

No recession in the UAE anyway. I would have expected him to double up his D-Cell maglite as his baton.

This means he has two battons - Bruce Lee all the way. Those baddies have no chance now :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,522 ✭✭✭✭Cookie_Monster

Beer? Dubai?

There's an awful lot of beer to be had in Dubai...

I assume @investment will be updating this diary soon - the Junior Cert finished yesterday :)

I, for one, can't wait for the next installment.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,745 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tabnabs

• Closed Accounts Posts: 901 ✭✭✭ChunkyLover_53

investments last post

I check this thread every other day & can now only assume due to the inactivity of the OP and the evidence of his/her last post that he was in Dubai & that Lacura suncare IS dangerous and dos not work.

I believe a combination of the intense desert sun, Lacura suncare & his/her pale blue Irish skin he/she has combusted ála the Nuclear Detenation scene in T2: Judgement Day

RIP investment the world is a little bit more unsecure...or should that be more secure?

Roger went on a deep penetration mission with @investment and has gone 'dark' (apparently he likes a bit of 'dark' does old @investment).

Anyway, I propose we launch a rescue mission like Operation Eagle Claw, only it'll be called Operation Sparrow Fart.

The objective will be to relieve @investment and Roger, manually if necessary, and deliver them from bondage captivity.

First phase - fund raising. Please pm me for details of the Ulster Bank account into which donations can be paid to finance this operation.

Once I've raised about €10,000 I propose to set off to Dubai to pick up their trail. I promise to leave no McDonald's unvisited (to see if I can find the shake), no beer undrank and no truncheon unsniffed in the search for these brave boys.

If I have to spend weeks visiting every bar in Dubai and drink beer there I will, I promise.

Also, to blend in with the locals I'll need to buy some sheets, and if anyone has any contacts in Dublin Zoo can they let me know as it might be better to travel with my own camel, rather than rent one there.

Once I locate them, I'll send for the extraction team - any volunteers to come and pull these lads off out? If you have your own chopper that would be useful, but if not I'm sure Roger will get his out for everyone to have a ride on it.

Have I missed anything?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,752 ✭✭✭cyrusdvirus

Roger went on a deep penetration mission with @investment and has gone 'dark' (apparently he likes a bit of 'dark' does old @investment).

Anyway, I propose we launch a rescue mission like Operation Eagle Claw, only it'll be called Operation Sparrow Fart.

The objective will be to relieve @investment and Roger, manually if necessary, and deliver them from bondage captivity.

First phase - fund raising. Please pm me for details of the Ulster Bank account into which donations can be paid to finance this operation.

Once I've raised about €10,000 I propose to set off to Dubai to pick up their trail. I promise to leave no McDonald's unvisited (to see if I can find the shake), no beer undrank and no truncheon unsniffed in the search for these brave boys.

If I have to spend weeks visiting every bar in Dubai and drink beer there I will, I promise.

Also, to blend in with the locals I'll need to buy some sheets, and if anyone has any contacts in Dublin Zoo can they let me know as it might be better to travel with my own camel, rather than rent one there.

Once I locate them, I'll send for the extraction team - any volunteers to come and pull these lads off out? If you have your own chopper that would be useful, but if not I'm sure Roger will get his out for everyone to have a ride on it.

Have I missed anything?

We'll need a red shirted ensign named Kowalski to take the blame if it goes tits up, other than that it seems a foolproof plan.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,024 ✭✭✭Owryan

Have I missed anything?

Dont forget to look up one way streets for a car facing the wrong way

• Advertisement

Owryan wrote: »
    Dont forget to look up one way streets for a car facing the wrong way

How will I know it's a one way street? I don't Dubarabic :(

Advertisement