Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Close Security Diary in Dangerous Terrain

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,024 ✭✭✭Owryan

Jawgap wrote: »
    How will I know it's a one way street? I don't Dubarabic :(

If you find investy, ask him, he ll know :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,297 ✭✭✭✭Jawgap

Day one......

Dublin... ****; I'm still only in Dublin... Every time I think I'm gonna wake up back in Meath.

When I was home after my dinner last night, it was worse.

I'd switch on the television and there'd be nothing. I hardly said a word to my wife, until I said "yes" to a cup of tea and chocolate digestive. When I was here, I wanted to be there; when I was there, all I could think of was getting back into the city. I'm here a week now... waiting for a mission... getting softer. Every minute I stay in this room, I get weaker, and every minute Roger squats in the bush, he gets stronger. Each time I looked around the walls moved in a little tighter.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,031 ✭✭✭✭Grizzly 45

my question to you investment is!!! who did you do your close protection course with over here in ireland???

Proably with his most highness ,lord supreme,saviour of the universe and ender of the cold war Lord Baron Jim Shortt aka Jimbo,"Gym Short" of Castle Short, Co Louth.
    www.arrse.co.uk search James Shortt or Baron Short in the Walt section for a fasinating read of Walting supreme and his downfall.:D

OR he went to the same airsoft course in CP and international freelance bolixology that got Micheal Dwyer killed.:(

They are out there alright !!!

"If you want to keep someone away from your house, Just fire the shotgun through the door."

Vice President [and former lawyer] Joe Biden Field& Stream Magazine interview Feb 2013 "

• Registered Users Posts: 1,512 ✭✭✭BigDuffman

Jaw gap can we have cool code names if we join up? I'm going to attach a digital camera to a giant paper aeroplane so we can have UAVs?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,752 ✭✭✭cyrusdvirus

BigDuffman wrote: »
    Jaw gap can we have cool code names if we join up? I'm going to attach a digital camera to a giant paper aeroplane so we can have UAVs?

We'll need something with a bit more control.

i suggest these.
    http://www.toys.ie/20cm-3Channel-GViator-Helicopter-!122984-prd.aspx?qwSessionID=cda673eb-a3ca-4e8a-bd3d-b8bd02f89731

They can even be armed with infra red beams to disrupt the evil shakes telly watching and control traffic lights.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,330 ✭✭✭Gran Hermano

No update on rogered in Dubai; I'll have to dig out some Tom Clancy instead for my fix.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,820 ✭✭✭FanadMan

Think we gonna have to hire the A Team to go looking for them. Anyone know their phone number?

BigDuffman wrote: »

Yes, your codename can be obtained from here....

http://online-generator.com/name-generator/codename-generator.php

We also need a password so we can recognise each other - here it is (I've protected from prying eyes using spoiler tags)
    tits out

Operation Sparrowfart - UPDATE

I arrived in Dubai with the money supplied by you all (Thank you). The people here are a lot friendlier than @investment led us to believe.

I am close to completing one part of the mission - I've had loads of offers from gentlemen when I asked for a Roger - I just need to make sure it's the right Roger, there's obviously more than one here because one chap and his ten friends all said they could give me a Roger. I've agreed to meet them later because I think one of them must have 'our' Roger considering how excited he got when I told him about what I wanted.

I have already retained the services of a local fixer who is part Irish, part Arab - his name is Abdul Abhaile.

For safe keeping I gave him the $10,000 and told him to put it somewhere safe. He is a good man, and I know the money is very safe as he has travelled far to stash it. When he comes back, I'll find out where.

The place teems with spies and brigands. It seems everyone could be potential assassins and I've been warned about ass-bandits too - I assume this means people are worried someone might steal the camel.

To make it easier to move around I've disguised myself as a woman and I'm wearing a niqab. This will make it difficult for the support team to find me, so when you travel out here the easiest thing is probably to approach women and use the password above.

Also be advised, the stun grenades I used on my last mission have left me partially deaf in one eye so you will have to shout the password. Alternatively, you could have it printed on some t-shirts and wear those and I will find you.

Thank you for agreeing to provide some UAV cover, but will Dubai traffic lights be able to understand Irish infra-red?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,061 ✭✭✭whydave

Any update ?????

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭Clitlady

Yes, your codename can be obtained from here....

http://online-generator.com/name-generator/codename-generator.php

We also need a password so we can recognise each other - here it is (I've protected from prying eyes using spoiler tags)
    tits out

Operation Sparrowfart - UPDATE

I arrived in Dubai with the money supplied by you all (Thank you). The people here are a lot friendlier than @investment led us to believe.

I am close to completing one part of the mission - I've had loads of offers from gentlemen when I asked for a Roger - I just need to make sure it's the right Roger, there's obviously more than one here because one chap and his ten friends all said they could give me a Roger. I've agreed to meet them later because I think one of them must have 'our' Roger considering how excited he got when I told him about what I wanted.

I have already retained the services of a local fixer who is part Irish, part Arab - his name is Abdul Abhaile.

For safe keeping I gave him the $10,000 and told him to put it somewhere safe. He is a good man, and I know the money is very safe as he has travelled far to stash it. When he comes back, I'll find out where.

The place teems with spies and brigands. It seems everyone could be potential assassins and I've been warned about ass-bandits too - I assume this means people are worried someone might steal the camel.

To make it easier to move around I've disguised myself as a woman and I'm wearing a niqab. This will make it difficult for the support team to find me, so when you travel out here the easiest thing is probably to approach women and use the password above.

Also be advised, the stun grenades I used on my last mission have left me partially deaf in one eye so you will have to shout the password. Alternatively, you could have it printed on some t-shirts and wear those and I will find you.

Thank you for agreeing to provide some UAV cover, but will Dubai traffic lights be able to understand Irish infra-red?

I laughed so hard at this piss came out!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 573 ✭✭✭investment

The cartels are moving.....get the **** out

Code word: househurt
    PADRS: 7867
    UYT: $$

• Registered Users Posts: 20,299 ✭✭✭✭MadsL

investment wrote: »

You in Mexico now??

MadsL wrote: »
    You in Mexico now??

No, he's working in Kildare

• Registered Users Posts: 690 ✭✭✭westdub

But Rogers still in Dubai?

roger.jpg

Be safe you crazy fool !!!

• Registered Users Posts: 573 ✭✭✭investment

Ok friends I have been gone but I'm back in Ireland now and safe thanks for all the Pm's of support, all will be replied to in due course

I went missing for the last 7 weeks after a hit was put out on me in dubai by the lucas cartel who push the drugs through Deira, Alweer and sharjah. I crash my car into a tree when coming after drinking in dubai. I ran from the car as I didnt want the police to catch me as I didnt have my ID or gun and my boss would ass rape me if he found out what had happened. On the way back I got lost and ended up down a street where a group of drug dealers....and the rest is history

I will be heading to Norway soon to work there with Roger

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,451 ✭✭✭Delancey

Good to hear from you Investment - I'm sure I can speak for all here when I say everyone is looking forward to hearing about your adventures.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,752 ✭✭✭cyrusdvirus

Ok friends I have been gone but I'm back in Ireland now and safe thanks for all the Pm's of support, all will be replied to in due course

I went missing for the last 7 weeks after a hit was put out on me in dubai by the lucas cartel who push the drugs through Deira, Alweer and sharjah. I crash my car into a tree when coming after drinking in dubai. I ran from the car as I didnt want the police to catch me as I didnt have my ID or gun and my boss would ass rape me if he found out what had happened. On the way back I got lost and ended up down a street where a group of drug dealers....and the rest is history

I have to give this a D- grade.............. Must try harder

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tabnabs

:eek:

They're joining the elite Norwgian Ninja Force

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,451 ✭✭✭Delancey

@ Investment - I realise OpSec may restrict what you can say about your operations in Norway but can you tell the lads anything ? Are you protecting Oil Rigs ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,078 ✭✭✭fenris

I believe that Mr Rigs has his own staff.

Tabnabs wrote: »
    :eek:

They're joining the elite Norwgian Ninja Force

they're going to Norway to have a whale of a time :D

are maybe you're going there to work as one of Santa's little helpers.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,024 ✭✭✭Owryan

Ah was woger rogering you in the car then ?

Delancey wrote: »
    Good to hear from you Investment - I'm sure I can speak for all here when I say everyone is looking forward to hearing about your adventures.
    I miss investment !

The lack of concern for his whereabouts is disturbing.......

I'm betting he's stuck in Roger some Turkish prison having been caught trying to sneak into Syria.....

• Registered Users Posts: 5,500 ✭✭✭tac foley

I hope with all my heart that nothing trivial has happened to him.

tac

Delancey wrote: »
    @ Investment - I realise OpSec may restrict what you can say about your operations in Norway but can you tell the lads anything ? Are you protecting Oil Rigs ?
    Any update !!!!
    tac foley wrote: »
    I hope with all my heart that nothing trivial has happened to him.
    tac
    He's in an OP somewhere!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,500 ✭✭✭tac foley

More likely dealing the goods in one of those famous Scottish restaurants under the sign of the Golden ***holes.

tac

• Registered Users Posts: 680 ✭✭✭AllthingsCP

First off if your going to post shoite about me here get your facts right or I'll put another gap in your jaw.

I'm in dubai working and I could not give a fcuk about you..sitting a home on the dole. While I live the dream

This is a diary not an inquire you MOG:mad::mad:

Is this a Joke?.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,820 ✭✭✭FanadMan

Is this a Joke?.

Did you not notice that this is over a year old? The main man Investment is now deep, deep, deep undercover somewhere in the world and he doesn't want anyone to know where he is.

Investment........if it is safe.....please talk to us. We miss you xxx

Advertisement