Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish Dancing

Options
  • 07-06-2012 3:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭

Hi All

Please can ye help. I am looking to do Adult Irish dancing classes. not just for exercise but hopefully in competition. I did it years ago and am looking to go back possibly even in time to do teachers exams.

Finding it so hard to get any info on classes online.

I am located in Gorey but would travel anywhere in Wexford.

Have contacted Deirdre Furlong who does not do adult classes and Nicola Fortune in Gorey who doesn't do competition.

Please help - any info be very much appreciated

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 44 Dancer656

Hi,

Just saw this post now. I'm in my late 20's and I'm just back dancing with the aim of competing. I found a wonderful teacher by the name of Sarah Sullivan who teaches in Piercestown for now (she was teaching in the Dance Factori)

She was a member of the Lord of the Dance troupe and is an excellent teacher. I don't know what level you are at but if you're still looking for information just let me know.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

I know one near Enniscorthy,can pm you a number if you want.

Advertisement