Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

6.5x55 Ammo.

Options
  • 07-06-2012 3:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭

As the title says 6.5x55 ammo. Anyone know where i could pick up some cheap stuff like PPU etc. Friend is looking for some anything cheap will do. Also anyone know where you could get any 300 win mag cheap ammo? :o Thanks :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭Erk

Thurles. Yeah i got Winchester PPU for my .308 also for €16 a box. Friends asked if i knew of anywhere for 6.5x55 and .300win mag.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,270 ✭✭✭Chiparus

PM

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭Chesapeake

I'm laughing my ass off at the idea of the fella looking for cheap win mag, reminds me of a mate of mine with an M3 that sits idle for 22 - 25 days a month until he can afford to fuel it up.
    Hugh tip, tell your friend to trade in and buy what he can afford to run.

Chesapeake wrote: »
    I'm laughing my ass off at the idea of the fella looking for cheap win mag, reminds me of a mate of mine with an M3 that sits idle for 22 - 25 days a month until he can afford to fuel it up.
    Hugh tip, tell your friend to trade in and buy what he can afford to run.

I agree :L That's why i have a .308 :o

• Registered Users Posts: 4,772 ✭✭✭meathstevie

I remember the dad having a Browning BAR in 300 Win Mag over 20 years ago and the Federal 180gr soft points were more expensive than what I pay for the same brand in .308 now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

You can get PRVI Partisan stuff for the .300 Win for about €85/100 rounds. Call John Kavanagh in Fingal Target Sports and talk to him. Seriously nice guy to deal with and will go out of his way to find what you're looking for.

Thanks for all the replies! :)

Advertisement