Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Er....stripper in Westport

Options
  • 07-06-2012 4:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭

I'm organising a stag. One of the attendees has gone and hired a stripper and I need to find a place that will allow such a performance. Any ideas of there's any pubs/clubs with a room you can book to allow this? Mortified personally but it will be a bit of craic (no pun intended).

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,062 ✭✭✭number10a

I worked in a pub in small town West Cork a few years ago and she just showed up. We weren't told anything about it and it wasn't a problem with the boss or the customers. You might not need to book anywhere. Just possibly inform the staff in the pub that you're going to be in at the time. Very few pubs in Ireland in 2012 are going to turn away business, especially for something like this. If word gets out locally, they're set to make a fortune that night!

• Registered Users Posts: 585 ✭✭✭Mayo Miss

Last pub I saw a stripper in Westport was O Malley's, and that was over 2 years ago. It's surprising that with the amount of stag's and hen's in Westport every weekend that there aren't more about.

Although plenty of willies to be seen at chucking out time, fellas seem to prefer peeing against the trees, cars and doors instead of the toilet.

• Registered Users Posts: 907 ✭✭✭bandit197

Vim Fuego wrote: »
    I'm organising a stag. One of the attendees has gone and hired a stripper

hhmmm :D

Advertisement