Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Watching videos on HDTV?

• 07-06-2012 6:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭

How can I watch videos recorded on an iPhone on my HD telly? It's not an Apple TV, is their a way?

Trying to decide whether or not to pick up an iPhone 4S

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,957 ✭✭✭_Whimsical_

How can I watch videos recorded on an iPhone on my HD telly? It's not an Apple TV, is their a way?

Trying to decide whether or not to pick up an iPhone 4S

You can buy an apple hdmi cable and hook that up to your TV and you'll be able to watch your videos on the TV screen. Very eary to use and costs around 30 euro.

You can jailbreak and with a few apps that together cost less than a fiver you can mirror your iphone display onto the telly. You can buy a non apple brand cable if you do this which works out cheaper than the apple cable.This is the best option because it allows you watch for example streaming content from apps like sky sports or tv apps.

You be very old school either and sync your videos onto your laptop, burn them to a disc and play them in your dvd.

Advertisement