Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Teaching Abroad

• 07-06-2012 7:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭

Hey,

I'm starting the PGDE this September and I was hoping to travel with the qualification. Does anyone know if this teaching qualification would help get me a job abroad. I don't know where I'd like to go, anywhere really. Maybe New Zealand, America, Canada, Europe. Does anyone know how difficult it is to get a teaching job abroad. Or any information about what kind of salary I should expect or anything? Cheers for any help. It's kind of hard to find any information online.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38 innominat

http://www.eslcafe.com/
    this site deals with teaching abroad mainly TEFL but the job boards advertise many jobs for people with teaching qualifications.
    You will mainly be teaching english but sometimes you can find ads for different subjects, so its worth checking out.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 185 ✭✭Cailin CoisFarraige

[HTML]www.tes.co.uk[/HTML] advertises loads of British and international jobs. The salary would obviously vary depending on the school, hours, and the subjects you have for your PGDE.

Advertisement