Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Esso Kiltale

Options
  • 07-06-2012 8:21pm
    Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 10,869 Mod ✭✭✭✭

It's closed about a week now, I presume it's permanently closed due to lack of business rather than a refurbishment? Anyone know anything?

Shame to see it go, I'd have thought being on the main road and having Teagasc and the EU Food and Veterinary offices nearby would have kept it going, but obviously not.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,410 ✭✭✭chewed

Yeah, just noticed that myself last week! I thought they did OK with traffic, but maybe Batterstown and Texaco in Trim was too much competition?

• Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭AFK123

I heard that there were financial issues but that was a story and not confirmed

Advertisement