Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help, Colour Different on Passport!

Options
  • 07-06-2012 8:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭

Hi All, bit of a tricky one here, just realised my mares color varies on passport to her actual colour now, when a yearling her brown patches may have looked black - how do I go about getting this changed?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 31 CavanLady

That's quite a common thing to happen and usually it's a matter of sending the passport back to the issuing body stating the change needed like the colour. You can do all when you change the ownership details. There is usually a fee too.

My friend just bought a gelding who was chestnut as a colt on his passport, he is now a very unusual grey with roan dapples :)

Congrats on your new horse, she sounds gorgeous!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭marley123

all good, rang Horse sport Ireland, alot of their vets would class all coloured horses as Piebald, rang RDS & all fine, I just need to make a note on the form that she is actually skewbald so all with be ok if she is vet checked in there.

Advertisement