Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

rip tomas

• 07-06-2012 9:20pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

Tomas (24) was killed in a car crash in Oz on tuesday.
    from donegal.
    didnt know him too well just socially and I am heart broken. although ifeel i dont have any right to cry. he was good mates with my brothers and cousin from football and other areas.
    his cousin aged 16 only died in january from cancer.

I'm worried more about my brothers because they dont ever talk about their feelings. they'll drink and smoke at bad news but not talk.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Hi, myself and Tomas were friends for roughly 9-10years! Your brothers and cousin may not be ready to talk yet, the news is still very fresh and raw for everyone. But maybe when they get together with other friends the stories of all the good times will begin to flow and that will help. It's not going to be easy for them and I'm afraid there's not a lot you can really do only let them know that you are there for them! This probably wasn't of much use to you but when I seen a post about Tomas I had to read it! Take care.

Advertisement